Sunday, September 09, 2012

Inactivity

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. This is just a quick update on my website to say I'm sorry for being so inactive the past few months, but the big move up the country, my splitting up with my wife, the birth of my son and the lack of work has meant that my time has had to be put to better use elsewhere. I now have a job but travelling an hour to and from work and to and from where my ex wife lives to see the kids means I barely have any time to even think about writing never mind actually doing it. Within time I'm hoping I can squeeze opinion articles once in a while, or create Mixtapes or short listings just to keep the ball running. The eighteen months I was really active on here was some of my best work and I definitely haven't lost the passion to write, just the time.

I just want to say thank you for all the support, personally and on my work, that I have been receiving in these hard times. I'm actually very happy in my life at the moment, just busy busy busy!

Take care of yourselves and I promise that when I do find the time to write again, it'll be as good (or bad!) as it has been before, if not better.

Thank you.

Johnny Mercyside

For the latest updates on my work, 'like' me on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment