Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show 16/3/14


Hey, and welcome to the newest entry of The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show. I'm starting to put these up intentionally a week late, so it reminds people to tune into the next show later today. Speaking of the show on later today, that's actually going to be up at around 3:30pm as I have plans this evening.

Last week's show I promoted a local band for the first time. It was Lucy Was a Decoy, who were based in North Wales. Check out their other stuff at www.facebook.com/lucywasadecoy. I'll be promoting another local band on today's show and I actually have an interview with them. If you want to listen to the show at 3:30pm check out www.mixcloud.com/johnnymercyside.

Here's last week's show:



The Rock and Metal Double Feature Show: 2/3/14
Track listing:
The Rock Show
Coffee and TV - Blur
Nobody Told Me - John Lennon
Heroes and Ghosts - The Coronas
Kathleen - Catfish and the Bottlemen
Guilty Pleasure - Lucy Was a Decoy
Bat Out of Hell - Meat Loaf
Love Rollercoaster - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sweet 16 - Feeder
Comfort Eagle - Cake
Little Monster - Royal Blood
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
Bad Blood - Beck
Psychosis Safari - The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster

The Metal Hour
Johnny - System of a Down
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance
Children of the Korn - Korn feat. Ice Cube
Stand for Something - Skindred
Voices - Disturbed
Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag - Marilyn Manson
Beneath Black Skies - Paradise Lost
Don't Fear the Reaper - HIM
A Bed of Roses - QueenAdreena
Dragula in the Deep - Rob Zombie vs Adele
For Fucks Sake - Nailbomb
Born to Raise Hell - Motorhead
Total running time: 02:00:00

Other entries you might want to read:
Supernatural Special - DJ Show
Big News Regarding My DJing - Personal Blog
My Top 50 Favourite Video Game Villains - Listing


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment