Thursday, November 24, 2011

Q&A with Johnny Mercyside: Part 6

Hey there, welcome to my newest Q&A session. These questions are all taken off my Formspring account, which you can find here. These were answered a while ago, and I've changed the answers if the situation has changed since then. 

Before I start, I have some bad news. I'm not going to be covering the hopefully great match between Liverpool and Manchester City on Sunday. I'm away for the weekend. The plan is to post this, and then on Monday I'll be hopefully reviewing the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album. Anyway, enjoy Q&A Part 6.

Q: Who was the best boss you've ever had?
A: My boss before she retired in April, by some distance as well. I mean no boss is perfect but I did like her. It's difficult answering this, I have her on my Facebook, I'm not a kissass, it's my honest opinion.

Q: What music are you listening to today?
A: Music from 1994. I'm preparing the Mixtape for the "1994 in Music Review" which you will see posted here probably January 1st or 2nd 2012.

Q: Would you rather be a zombie or a mummy?
A: Zombie, at least I can move about easier, there is a chance I might spend a long time lying down if I were a mummy.

Q: What's the furthest you've ever traveled?
A: Argentina to take part in something that should hopefully be quite clear on this site in late January. Stay tuned.

Q: How many languages do you speak?
A: I speak fluent English and Welsh, although I am extremely rusty with my Welsh now. I haven't been in a first language Welsh school for eight years, and I haven't been in a second language Welsh school for four

Q: Would you rather have the ability to fly, or the ability to breathe underwater?
A: Ability to fly, easy, what views you can see from there...

Q: What was your favorite book as a child?
A: I was huge on Roald Dahl as a kid. What an author.

Q: Do you consider yourself a good dancer?
A: Not really, I don't "have the moves", I can move but I can't do much with it. I also get embarrassed doing it too.

Q: What would be the best thing about being a vampire?
A: I suppose it would be the fact that it's harder to die as a vampire, as long as you avoid the common threats (ie wood, light etc).

Q: If you could go on vacation for the next month with an unlimited budget, where would you go?
A: Hmmm... probably Switzerland but I'm more interested in this unlimited budget than the 
location...

Q: Who and when was your first kiss?
A: Jeez I can't remember, I think it was with a girl called Nia, when I was around 6 years old.

Q: What's the most delicious meal you've ever had?
A: I'm not really sure, I've had some pretty good ones, I don't remember meals often, more the food and if I like them I want them more often.

Q: If you had to perform at the circus, what trick would you do?
A: Definitely the Wall of Death, that's so kickass, it should be more popular than it is.

Q: What message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
A: Be patient, too many people expect everything straight away. Good comes to those that wait.

Q: What is your favourite thing in the whole world, not a person.
A: Thing? Erm, food probably, I love food a lot. Then games.

Q: If you could have been the author of any book, what would it have been?
A: Probably Nineteen Eighty-Four, it's a fantastic book, and is very relevant for what the world is like today.

Q: What was the last book you read?
A: Dr. Dale's Zombie Dictionary The A-Z Guide To Staying Alive, which is a great book about, naturally, how to survive a zombie apocalypse. It's a must read for the inevitable.

Q: What's your favorite video game?
A: If I had to choose one, it's probably Final Fantasy IX, it's had the most impact on my life and as a gamer it's almost perfect in every way.

Q: What's your favorite school subject, and why's it your favorite?
A: My favourite subject through most of school was Maths, I was very good at it, I started to lose interest and struggled a bit more with it maybe GCSE onwards though. Then on, I started showing more interest in Art and English.

Q: Are you a member of any other social networking websites?
A: I have Facebook and Twitter accounts.

And that's my latest Formspring update. Once again if you want to follow me on Formspring you can do so here. As I said I'm away this weekend so this is my last post until Monday. Have a good one and take care.

For the latest updates on my work, 'like' me on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment