Monday, March 26, 2012

A Slight Delay... or Three

Hey there, I'll be keeping this particular post on my front of site for a while now. Why? Because I'm going to be quite inactive, going into the future.

You see, I'm sure you've noticed by now that my activity this month has been quite bare. The reason why is because I've been ill a lot this month, but more importantly, because I'm moving house.

I live in Portsmouth. I've lived here for five years nearly. I'm moving back to North Wales, where my family is. It's a big move, the biggest life move I've made since I turned 18 and got my first full time job.

It's not just the move that will cause me to post sparsely. I haven't got a job moving into my new location. I need to find work, and I'm going to work my absolute butt off to get new employment. That takes a priority over everything once I've moved.

So, I'll post still on this site, and any new posts you'll see will be displayed below this post. But it won't be very often. Maybe... once a week? Who knows? I don't know. And I don't know how long this period will go on for.

But I promise you, when I get settled in my new life in North Wales, with a fresh job, I'll be back, and posting around 15 times a month again. How will you know, that I'll be back? Well for starters, I'll have this post not on front display. Secondly, I'll have a new post welcoming myself back to full site action again. And most importantly, I'll get the site revamped again, with a new colour scheme. Exciting huh? No? Okay then.

But don't let that stop you coming on this website! I've got lots of things that I've written in the past 19 months (August 2010 to March 2012) that are more than worth your attention. Thanks for all your support and I hope to be back in full posting mode as soon as possible!

Johnny Mercyside - 26/3/12

--

New to the site? Above this post you'll see purple icons on the four categories I cover, Music, Football, Wrestling and Games. Click on them to see my full archived writings on each subject, or just scroll down below to see my most recent work! Or, look to the tabs to the lower right of the page, for all the things I've discussed in the past! Thanks for reading! And please vote on the poll on the top right of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment