Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My Top 50 Favourite Playstation 1 Games: #45

If you missed #46 click here.

#45 - Hogs of War
Released: 2000
Genre: Strategy
Rating: ***3/4 stars
Best Moment: Just Rik Mayall and his hilarious commentary, it's wonderful stuff. RIP Rik.
It's crazy how little people know this game exists. Legendary English comedian Rik Mayall commentating over pigs fighting each other in a World War inspired world. Think Worms but in 3D. It was a great game that never did get the attention it deserved and ended up being a cult classic. Tactically it played well, and, comparing it with 3D Worms games I personally think it is better than them. Rik Mayall as I said before, and his brilliant lines is what makes this game stand out the most. They did nearly make a sequel to this but for reasons unknown it never did happen. Ah well.

Want to know what game in at #44? Click here!


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment