Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Metal Hour Show (20/1/14)


Hey guys. Sorry it's a bit late updating you all about this show. I did upload it five days ago.


This is a special show. Special because it's an "audition" show, as I attempt to get a slot on a Northern Irish radio station. I haven't heard yet whether or not I've been successful.

Even if I'm not successful it's probably the most successful show I've done, reception wise. I've had fantastic feedback from the show, from many different people. I have put a lot of content into it, to showcase my style and to show what I can do. Of course I'm not 100% happy with it, and I can definitely improve, but I'm so happy where I've come, in the past two months, in doing this. Being a radio DJ is a possibility as a career for me, but I have a long long way to go and have to get much better, and get better equipment, if I want this ambition to become a reality.

So yeah, have a listen to The Metal Hour below! Give me feedback, positive, or constructive negative, I thoroughly appreciate it!



The Metal Hour: 20/1/14
Track listing:
Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth
Dead Souls - Nine Inch Nails
Fire it Up - Black Label Society
Orion - Metallica
Bounce - System of a Down
Los - Rammstein
Pro-test - Skinny Puppy
Thieves - Limp Bizkit
Pussy All Night - Mindless Self Indulgence
Get to the Gone - Static-X
Everything Ends - Slipknot
I am the Warlock - Probot (feat. Jack Black)
Total running time: 01:00:00

Other entries you might want to read:
My Top 50 Favourite Video Game Villains - Listing
The Mercyside 100 - DJ Show
2013 Special Show (3/1/14) - DJ Show


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment