Thursday, December 09, 2010

The Top 50 Greatest Wrestling Catchphrases Past and Present: #25 - #11

Hey everyone,

I hope you're enjoying the list so far. Nothing really more to say so let's just go on!


#25
Catchphrase: "Mr Kennedy! Kennedy!"
Wrestler: Mr Kennedy


#24
Catchphrase: "Are you ready? No I said, are, you, reeady?!"
Wrestler: D-Generation X

 
#23

Catchphrase: "You'll never, eever, be the same, again!"
Wrestler: Chris Jericho

 

#22

Catchphrase: "Win if you can, lose if you must, but I always cheat!"
Wrestler: Jesse Ventura

 
#21

Catchphrase: "It's true, it's damn true."
Wrestler: Kurt Angle

 


 
#20
Catchphrase: "Give me a hell yeah!"
Wrestler: Stone Cold Steven Austin

 
#19
Catchphrase: "Who's next?!"
Wrestler: Goldberg
 

#18
Catchphrase: "I am The Game and I am that damn good!"
Wrestler: Triple H

 

#17
Catchphrase: "Everybody has a price!"
Wrestler: Ted DiBiase
 

#16
Catchphrase: "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"
Wrestler: Ric Flair

 
#15
Catchphrase: "The champ is here!"
Wrestler: John Cena

 

#14
Catchphrase: "Ohh, what a rush!!"
Wrestler: The Road Warriors
 

#13
Catchphrase: "I lie! I cheat! I steal!"
Wrestler: Eddie Guerrero

 

#12
Catchphrase: "Ooh yeah! Dig it!"
Wrestler: Randy Savage

 
#11
Catchphrase: "You can't see me!"
Wrestler: John Cena

So once again, do you agree? Disagree? What will be in the Top 10? Let me know what you think below. Top 10 time tomorrow!

See other parts in the listing!
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
 
For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment