Friday, March 13, 2015

My Top 100 Favourite Music Videos: #92

#92: "If I Had a Tail" - The Queens of the Stone Age
Release Date: 2013
Director: Boneface and Liam Brazier
Fun Fact: Boneface and Liam Brazier worked on all the promotional videos for the album, which includes this video as well as "I Appear Missing", "Kalopsia", "Keep Your Eyes Peeled" and the main single, "My God is the Sun"
The distinctive artwork in this video, and all the videos mentioned above, are all done through Boneface, who was apparently an artist discovered via Facebook. All the videos above are all interlinked, and "My God is the Sun" is the finale that links all of the other videos together. If you like the look of this video, seriously, watch them all, and ensure you watch "My God is the Sun" last.

This is probably my favourite of the set of videos, hence its inclusion in my Top 100. It's just a simple message of "fuck you", done in to fatal measure. It's just a cool video and Boneface's artwork is a thing of beauty. It's better to watch it than read me waffle on about it, trust me!

Note: This is the second and last video from the year 2013 in this list.

Here's the video for your enjoyment!


Click here to see #91 on the list or here for #93!

No comments:

Post a Comment