Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Top 30 Favourite Crash Bandicoot Levels: #10

#10 Toad Village

Game: Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped!
Level: 1 (of 32)
Level Type: Medieval
Random Fact: The chicken at the beginning of the level can’t be defeated… unless you come back after unlocking the Bazooka and using it!
Kicking off the Top 10 is the first level of Crash 3. To many people this was the first Crash Bandicoot level and it is one of the best. It’s probably the easiest of the first levels of Crash 1, 2 and 3 too I’d say. The music, when it hits me when I play the game for the first time in a long time, just fills me with such joy. Also, the Medieval levels consistently have the funniest death scenes in the entire series and you get introduced to a lot of them here. The frog one is probably the best in the first level, when you get kissed by the frog, and turn it into a lab assistant. It’s just hilarious!

If you missed #11 click here.

For #9 click here.

For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment