Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My Top 30 Favourite Crash Bandicoot Levels: #4

#4 Orient Express

Game: Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped!
Level: 3 (of 32)
Level Type: Pura
Random Fact: It is believed that the inspirations of this level (and Midnight Run) are from the south end of the Great Wall, somewhere in the Jinshangling section. This is because of the look of the watchtowers, which have similar looking sections in real life in that location!
I do love the Pura levels, like a I love all of the animal riding levels. The original Pura level is simply a thrill ride you’ll never forget, or at least, it was when I played it as a kid in the late nineties! As I mentioned in “Midnight Run”, the other Pura level that got to #14 in my list, I do love the fact that you can run even faster with Pura, in comparison to the Hog in Crash 1 and Polar in Crash 2. And I absolutely love doing the time trials for these levels too, they go incredibly fast and create a thrill that isn’t there in any other Crash levels. They’re just so much fun to play and Pura is absolutely adorable as well.
If you missed #5 click here.

For #3 click here.

For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment