Wednesday, June 07, 2017

My Top 30 Favourite Crash Bandicoot Levels: #24

#24 High Time
Game: Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped!
Level: 13 (of 32)
Level Type: Arabian Town
Random Fact: At 2 minutes 12 seconds, this is the second longest set time to get a Sapphire Relic in the game. The longest is Tomb Wader.

The second Arabian Town level in the game is a lot of fun, specifically on the Time Trial I find. The third one wasn’t as good as the previous two unfortunately. I don’t know what it is specifically that I love about this level, perhaps it’s the bouncing on the, erm, bed sheets? Whatever those white things are! Anyway, they’re lots of fun, I love the animation of the knife guys, too, I love climbing on the roofs too. It’s just a fun level, and despite the slow time on the Time Trial, getting a Platinum on this level is a tough but pleasurable challenge too.


If you missed #26 click here.

For #23 click here.

For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment