Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #58

#58. “Tighten Up" – The Black Keys
Released: 23/4/10
Album: Brothers

I think "Tighten Up" was actually the first song I'd heard by The Black Keys. It was on FIFA 11 and I played that game a lot. At first I tolerated the song but, like a lot of songs on FIFA, you end up really liking them because you hear them so much on the Menus in the game. Like a lot of songs by The Black Keys, the song is mid-tempo with catchy a guitar riff. I can't put my finger on why I like this song as much as I do, but it's one of those songs I just like to sing along to... very badly! The song also won a Grammy and is actually one of their most successful songs to date. It's just a very good song basically!

Here's the music video if you want to hear it!

If you missed #59 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment