Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #71

#71. “Go Right Ahead" – The Hives
Released: 3/4/12
Album: Lex Hives


The Hives came back in 2012 after five years with their fifth album... and barely anyone noticed. Which is a shame. For me The Hives have already produced great singles and "Go Right Ahead" is another cracker. If you like The Hives generally over the years, their style of garage rock, then give this song a listen. Honestly it's just as good as anything else they've done over the years, and the video has its funny moments too. Why no one paid any attention to this track I don't know. But I've always liked it, hence why it features on my list of favourite music singles of the last half decade.

Here's the music video if you want to hear it!


If you missed #72 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment