Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #62

#62. “stevie" – Kasabian
Released: 7/11/14
Album: 48:13


This song was also in my Top 100 Favourite Music Videos of All Time list, getting to #94, you can read that entry here.

I will admit that the music video for this song is what made me fall in love it. There's a reason why it's my favourite music video from the year 2014. Watch it below to find out why. It's a damn good music video, definitely my favourite by Kasabian. And the song itself, because of the video, is that much better. It's just a really cool Kasabian song, one of their songs that went under the radar really. That being said I have seen the video a few times on the music channels but it's not like the song hit the UK charts or anything. Either way it's a really good song and one you should listen to if you've not heard it before, and like Kasabian.

Here's the music video if you want to hear it!

If you missed #63 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment