Tuesday, March 08, 2016

My Top 100 Favourite Songs 2010-14 Edition: #75

#75. “Government Trash" – Death From Above 1979
Released: 14/8/14
Album: The Physical World


Ah, it's so good to see Death From Above 1979 back. After 10 long years, they finally released their second album. It looked for a long time that they were going to join the "One Album Club" but kissed and made up a few years ago. It's good for music that they're around, because they are a kickass band who do hard garage rock better than most.

And "Government Trash" is Death From Above all over. It's a song that packs serious punch, and it still feels crazy to think that they're only a two person band, they make so much noise and it's just bliss. This song kicks ass big time and I love playing it when I feel like putting on something to headbang to.

Here's the song if you want to hear it!



If you missed #76 go here.

For the latest updates on my work, including all my latest radio shows, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment