Saturday, June 02, 2018

My Top 50 Favourite Playstation 1 Games: #42

If you missed #43 click here.

#42 - Psychic Force 2
Released: 1999
Genre: Fighting
Rating: ***3/4 stars
Best Moment: I... erm.... had a weird crush on Regina when I was a kid!
No doubt this is a flawed game, and, for me anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of these fighting games that use the whole 3D landscape to fight in (Super Smash Bros for example). I have fond memories of this game purely because I remember renting it and thoroughly enjoying it. The problem with it is that it gets very repetitive very quickly, and once you get used to the game mechanics it gets too easy. I had this strange crush on Regina for some reason, I do have a thing for redheads (even if she has pink hair at times), and I was just hitting my teens when I played this. It's a good but not great fighting game, underappreciated but also not a lot of people played it anyway, which is a shame.

What game was in at #41? Click here to find out!


For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment