Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Top 100 Favourite Music Videos: #58

#58: "I Just Had Sex" - The Lonely Island and Akon
Release Date: 2011
Director: Akiva Schaffer
Fun Fact: The two girlfriends who had the disappointing sex are Jessica Alba and Blake Lively! Also legendary tennis player John McEnroe makes a cameo.
I love this video, well of course I would, it's in this list for a reason! It's just hilarious though, honestly, from start to finish the video is full of hilarious segments, all over the top about how amazing it is to have sex. I think the two girlfriends do a fantastic job of being embarassed by the whole thing, and I also love Jorm's parents when they've been told that he's had sex.

There's very little I need to say about this video, either you've seen it and, I hope, agree with me, that this video is just hilarious, or... why on earth haven't you seen this video before! Watch it now!!


Here's the video for your enjoyment!

Click here to see #57 on the list or here for #59!

No comments:

Post a Comment